Amazon Pay balance 20% Cashback On Add Money. Amazon Pay offer, Amazon Pay balance adding money, amazon add money offer, Amazon Pay balance 20% Cashback. Amazon is coming back with a new offer where you can get 20% Cashback On Add Money in Amazon Pay balance. Here you will get Flat 20% Cashback up to Rs 500 on Adding Money in Amazon Pay Balance Between October 11th,2017 to November 8, 2017, At Your Doorstep. So Don’t miss this offer. Check out below for more offer details.
How To Get Amazon Pay balance 20% Cashback?
- First Visit Amazon Top-up Amazon Pay balance.
- Topup Your Amazon Pay Balance With Rs 100 &Above
- You Will Get Rs 20% Extra Cash
- complete the transaction using best payment mode.
Amazon Pay balance 20% Cashback Offer | Terms & Conditions
- This Amazon Pay Balance Add Cash Offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”). This Offer is in respect of Amazon’s semi closed loop pre-paid stored value account, namely ‘Amazon Pay Balance: Money’ (“Amazon Pay Balance”). It is clarified that the Amazon Pay Balance can be accessed and managed on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and the mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”).
- These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to applicable Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance. In the event of any conflict between such Terms & Conditions and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- A person resident in India, who is eligible to register and avail the stored value account, namely Amazon Pay Balance, is eligible to avail the Offer (collectively, “Eligible Customer”).
- The Offer is valid from October 11, 2017 to November 08, 2017 (“Offer Duration”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any Eligible Customer who:
(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Cash-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment thereof (“Purchase Transaction”); and
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to Amazon’s delivery associate, at the time of delivery; and
(c) chooses to load money in his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction and during the Offer Period, and makes payment for such load in cash to the said delivery associate, will be entitled to receive a cashback:
(i) equivalent to 20% of the Amazon Pay Balance load value, on the first Amazon Pay Balance cash load, provided a minimum load of INR 100 is made; or
(ii) equivalent to 10% of the Amazon Pay Balance load value, on the subsequent / repeat Amazon Pay Balance cash load(s), provided a minimum load of INR 100 per load is made.
For the avoidance of doubt, to avail this Offer the Eligible Customer is required to load cash in the Amazon Pay Balance during the Offer Duration only. It is clarified that an Eligible Customer will not be entitled to avail this Offer if the cash load to Amazon Pay Balance is not available (for any reason whatsoever) at the delivery address or for the Purchase Transaction, of the Eligible Customer.
- The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”).
- Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer can avail a maximum aggregate cashback of INR 500 per Amazon.in account during the Offer Period.
- The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer makes payment in cash for: (i) Purchase Transaction (i.e. purchase order placed on Amazon.in), and (ii) load of the Amazon Pay Balance.
- The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 7 (seven) business days of the expiry of this Offer. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810.
- The Purchase Transaction of the Eligible Customer will be governed by the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale.
- Amazon or any of its affiliates do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in or purchased under the Purchase Transaction, and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of any products.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the order of the Purchase Transaction is returned or cancelled by the Eligible Customer, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating Amazon.in). It is clarified that such cancellation or return may be for any reason whatsoever. This Offer will also not be applicable if the Eligible Customer fails or is unable to load cash in his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify an Eligible Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Under no circumstances, will benefit being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Amazon.
- By participating in this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Eligible Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Any query / issues regarding the Offer will be entertained by Amazon only during the Offer Duration. Post the expiry of the Offer Duration, Amazon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer or the cashback from any person.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for the Eligible Customers.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- Eligible Customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.